Certificate II - Public Safety (Firefighting Operations) PUA20719Regular price $0.00 Save $0.00
* IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION *
To ensure the safety of our staff and clients, participants will be required to have their temperature tested, check-in using our QR code and sanitise upon entry to our premises. Masks are mandatory and must be worn whilst on our premises in line with the Public Health Order. Should you not be able to meet these requirements, please contact our office before booking.
We kindly ask that anyone who has been identified as a close contact in the 7 days prior to the training, is awaiting COVID-19 test results or is feeling unwell in any way to please not attend our premises.
PUA20719 CERTIFICATE II IN PUBLIC SAFETY (FIREFIGHTING OPERATIONS)
The skills and knowledge developed on this program can be applied in a wide range of industries, such as emergency services, mining, construction, manufacturing and the rural sector. Highly suitable for Government & non Government Emergency Response personnel.
The program includes:
- Prepare, Maintain and Test Response Equipment
- Risk Management, Community Safety & working effectively in a team
- Operational Procedures and Protocols
- Fire Behaviour and Responding to Wildfire
- Electives as chosen
This highly practical and interactive program provides the knowledge and skills required by responders to perform a range of varied activities such as respond to wildfire, participate in prescribed burning and community safety. Ideal for persons operating as part of a firefighting team, responding to disasters and/or incidents that endanger life, property and the environment.
- 5 extended days
- PUAEQU001 Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- PUAFIR204 Respond to wildfire
- PUAFIR210 Prevent injury
- PUATEA001 Work in a team
- PUACOM001 Communicate in the workplace
- PUACOM002 Provide services to clients
- PUAFIR208 Participate in community safety activities
- PUAFIR209 Work safely around aircraft
- PUAFIR201 Assist with prescribed burning
- PUAWHS001 Follow defined work, health and safety policies and procedures
- PUAOPE013 Operate communications systems and equipment