Risk Response + Rescue as both an employer and training organisation continues to monitor the progress of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within Australia and follows all recommendations and warnings issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
In line with this, we are proud to advise our compliance based courses are now available to an even greater amount of people through a combination of online facilitation, self paced modules and practical assessments where necessary and required.
We also continue to provide support and essential training for our clients as needed by implementing further safety precautions to ensure the safety of everyone. increased hygiene practices and precautions in line with Australian Government Department of Health recommendations.
- Pre-qualification participant questionnaire and screening on entry
- Issue of personal protective equipment and sanitisation available for each participant
- Sanitisation and washing of all program equipment
- Increased cleaning of training facility
- Social distancing measures including facilitation in open areas
- Reduced class sizes
- Reasonable adjustment for CPR assessments
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and availability of training in the local Wollongong Training facility and onsite as required.
Whether your training needs to be met online or face to face we continue to ensure training is interactive facilitated by highly qualified and experienced trainers, assessors and subject matter experts who bring real life experience to the training environment.