COMPLY WITH INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL
These Nationally Accredited Training programs provides participants with the skills and knowledge to help minimise the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus and effectively comply with infection prevention and control in the workplace.
As Australia moves towards the rebuilding of businesses, the workforce and a stronger economy this provides the opportunity for general industry workers and specific targeted industries to have there workforce trained to a Nationally recognised qualification.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- HLTSS00066 - Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling)
- HLTSS00065 - Infection control Skill Set (Retail)
- HLTSS00067 - Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics) Comprising of
- HLTINFCOV001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTSS00064 - Infection control Skill Set Comprising of
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- A Statement of Attainment listing individual units of competency will be issued to participants upon successful completion.
- How to comply with infection control policies and procedures
- How to implement both standard and additional transmission based precautions during a pandemic
- How to identify hazards and assess risks
- How to apply procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards in various settings
- guidelines for the prevention and control of infection
- hand hygiene and care of hand
- use of personal protective equipment
- handling of waste
- enforcing clean and contaminated zones
- limitation of contamination
- surface cleaning
- types of additional precautions and relevance to particular areas of work or client groups
- chain of infection, basis of infection, key modes of disease transmission and factors that increase the susceptibility to infection
- Self paced online module
- Practical assessment (3 occasions) where you will demonstrate competency in the workplace or simulated workplace. This will be observed by your trainer assessor either face to face or via zoom/video link.
This program is FEE FREE for eligible participants in NSW (NSW Government Smart and Skilled). For more information contact RR+R on 02 4283 9300 or book online.