Risk Response + Rescue offer a VET Partnership model as an alternative to direct supply of training and assessment services for third party organisations that operate in high risk environments.
RR+R provide an opportunity for organisations to deliver training and assessment as within our RTO scope of registration.
The third party arrangement provides the following advantages and benefits:
- Significant cost savings compared to engaging an external training organisation to deliver your training and assessment
- Model allows for an integrated solution of organisation and RR+R training
- Access to Nationally Recognised programs as well as customised and contextualised training development which meets the organisation’s operational needs and organisational requirements
- Reduces hassles of quality and compliance associated with accreditation requirements
- Mentoring, validation and development for trainers, assessors and subject matter experts (SME) to deliver specific workplace training autonomously. enabling high skilled personnel, and a diverse range of in house experience
- Staff development and career pathways for the workforce also providing stability, sustainability and consistent processes across training.
- Regular industry, compliance and training updates
- Contact RR+R for a Third Party pack.