PUA20619 Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations)Regular price $0.00 Save $0.00
Nationally Accredited PUA20619 Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) qualification program.
This highly practical and interactive program provides the knowledge and skills required by responders to perform a range of varied activities such as structural fire fighting, responding to rescue incidents involving hazardous materials.
Facilitated by a team of highly skilled and experienced operational subject matter experts and assessors, the skills and knowledge developed on this program can be applied in a wide range of industries such as emergency services, oil and gas, construction and manufacturing and the resources sector.
Participants will learn real skills for work and life including:
- Respiratory & SCBA
- Introduction to firemanship and urban fire
- Operational procedures, protocols and equipment
- HAZMAT, compartment fire behaviour, operational fire fighting and rescue
- 5 extended days
- PUAFIR210 Prevent injury
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- PUAFIR207 Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- PUAFIR203 Respond to urban fire
- PUAEQU001 Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- PUAOPE013 Operate communications systems and equipment
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- PUATEA001 Work in a team
- PUALAW001 Protect and preserve incident scene
- PUAFIR324 Render hazardous material indicents safe
- PUAFIR308 Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident
- Full course price $5,650 (GST Exempt).
- Student fee for eligible persons ranges from full exemption $0 - $1,200 (GST exempt) depending on eligibility, concessions and exemptions.