Cert III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
This qualification provides training for those who fulfill the role of response and rescue team members within mining or other like industries.
The Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue course is a nationally accredited course that is designed to provide students with the essential knowledge and skills to allow them to operate safely within emergency services, across a variety of industries. This qualification is to provide training for those who will fulfil the role of response and rescue team members.
Nationally recognised units of competency
The qualifications requires 5 core units:
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR301E Respond to work site incidents
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
Plus 9 elective units of competency which at least one (1) must be chosen from Group A
- PUASAR022* Participate in a rescue operation
- RIIQUA201D Maintain and monitor site quality standards
- Other electives not listed however at least five (5) must be chosen from Group B, of which at least two (2) must be coded RII at least one (1) must be chosen from Group C
- up to two (2) may be chosen from the electives listed below, elsewhere within this training package, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited courses
The program outline, duration and packaging of electives can be customised to meet clients requirements and different operations ie. surface and underground operations.
For more information CLICK HERE