Petzl Progress Lanyard
The PROGRESS lanyard is designed for rope progression. The dynamic rope construction limits the energy transmitted to the user during a limited fall. The fall indicator signals that the product should be retired.
- Dynamic rope lanyard limits energy transmitted to the user in a limited fall (do not go above the anchor point)
- Fall indicator: the green stitching disappears when the lanyard is subjected to a major fall (improper use): the lanyard must then be retired
- Y shape allows a constant connection for progressing along a fixed traverse line
- Long arm for attaching an ASCENSION rope clamp when ascending rope
- Short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- short arm: 30 cm
- long arm: 65 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354, EAC
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.