Quicklay Attack Pack (Pack Only)
The Attack Pack stores an attack line in the Cleveland Hose Load as well as a pre-connected firefighting nozzle along with adapters and reducers. With 3 swift movements the Attack Pack hose deploys into a coil which can be easily advanced into the fire.
The Attack Pack can be deployed in restricted spaces like high-rise fire stairs, a terrace court-yard or a balcony.
- Rapidly coils the hose straight from the pack - avoids tangles and kinks
- 3 stage deployment designed for limited light & challenging environments
- Nozzle diffuser teeth protector
- Light weight and offers both shoulder strap and hand carry handles
- Secures all components however is effortlessly deployed
- Coloured to indicate its role in the hose lay process
- Easily packed
- Hose spanner stowage pocket
- Variable back strap placement for maximum Fire Fighter comfort
- Protects hose from damp and rain
- Provides volume adjustment - allows for canvas as well as rubber hose