ASAP® LOCK with ASAP’Sorber AXESS
Mobile fall arrester with locking function and included AXESS absorber.
The ASAP Lock + ASAP'sorber Axess is a mobile fall arrester that comes with a locking function and an integrated tear-web shock absorber for rescue loads. The ASAP Lock is ideal for use as a fall arrest device for workers and rescue technicians who are at risk of falls, slides, and uncontrolled descent. The ASAP will activate even if the user grabs it accidentally while falling. Quick and easy to install and remove from the rope, the ASAP can be securely locked to prevent movement along the rope. When used with the ASAP'sorber Axess energy absorber, the ASAP Lock can be used in two-person rescue situations, for loads up to 250kg.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if inadvertently grabbed while falling
- Integrated locking function gives the user the ability to stop the device from moving to reduce the length of a fall. This function also keeps the rope from being blown upward during strong winds.
- Simple yet effective to use:
- moves up or down the rope without having to manually move the device
- easy to install / remove anywhere on the rope
- connection arm provides loss resistance when passing intermediate anchors
- used with an absorber (ABSORBICA, ASAP’SORBER or AXESS) to work at a distance from the rope
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 425 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a RAY 11 mm static rope with sewn termination
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope