Working at Heights Training
This nationally accredited training provides the participant with necessary skills and knowledge to develop safe work method statements and undertake risk assessments for working at height. This program is beneficial for all workers who conduct or supervise tasks whilst at height, ensuring compliance with current WHS legislation and reducing risk of serious or fatal injury.
- Australian Standards
- Risk assessment and hazard elimination
- Equipment selection and use
- Anchor systems, selecting solid and reliable anchorage
- Fall restraint systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Fall arrest systems
- Using energy absorbing lanyards
- Correct use of ladders and ladder safety training
DURATION:1 day Face-to-Face
NATIONAL UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by RISK RESPONSE AND RESCUE (RTO 90774)
- $225 pp for public courses
Be at least 15 years of age.
We supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake training including harnesses helmets, gloves, etc, and all course materials and handouts provided.
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
Although this program is highly practical, persons must demonstrate basic literacy and numeracy skills to accurately gather and convey incident information including completing casualty assessment cards.