Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Refunds & Exchanges
Our goods come with guarantees outlined under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from the Risk Response + Rescue Shop (RR+R) and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, RR+R will offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items. You must provide us with your RRR+R receipt, Online Tax invoice or proof of purchase via Credit Card or Bank Statements. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you don’t have proof of purchase you may still be able to return your RR+R Shop purchase under certain conditions. Please contact one of our team members during business hours on 02 4283 9300.
In most cases, RR+R have our suppliers ship directly to our customer to avoid delays with delivery. Whilst RR+R will make every effort to resolve the issue should your item not arrive, we cannot be held liable for the non-delivery of an item through Australia Post or any other third party.
Refunds on Training
By providing a signed quote, placing an order via our website of providing a Purchase Order you acknowledge that your booking is deemed as "confirmed" and agree to the terms & conditions including payment terms, conditions and fees associated with cancelling or rescheduling your booking as outlined in the below policies.
Fees will be incurred as a result of the client / participant failing to attend and failing to provide notice of intention of non-attendance. Where notice of non-attendance or cancellation is provided, either by the participant or the participant's representative, the following fees will apply.
- Less than 24hrs notice prior to scheduled date (non-refundable)
- More than 24hrs notice prior to scheduled date (full refund minus 30% booking / admin fee)
Cancellation and refund fees for group bookings are detailed in the quote / proposal provided prior to the confirmation of the booking.
Products for return must not have been used or damaged in any way and must be in the original packaging. Manuals, packaging and accessories must accompany all Electrical and Electronic products.
RR+R is not obliged to accept product returns where you have changed your mind. However, if we decide, at our discretion to accept a change-of-mind return we will:
- Only accept goods that have been returned within 30 days of purchase;
- Require proof of purchase, in the form of a receipt, online tax invoice or credit card/bank statement;
- Only accept products that are in a saleable condition (original packaging, labels, instruction manuals included);
- Add a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund;
- Only accept a product return for products currently on range at the RR+R Shop; and
NOTE: We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
Mail your returned item to:
Risk Response + Rescue Shop
Returns Department Tracking #
79 Auburn Street
Wollongong NSW 2500
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.