Conduct Local Risk Control
The RIIRIS201D program includes identifying hazards; assessing risk and identifying unacceptable risk; identifying, assessing and implementing risk treatments; and completing records and reports.
This program covers the conduct of local risk control in resources and infrastructure industries.
- 1 day
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The program is aligned to meet the following units of competency:
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- Course Introductions & Expectations
- Check and issue minimum PPE & operational requirements
- History, Legislation & Application
- Practical Workplace Application
- Personal Risk Assessment Tools - practical application of workplace administration tool (group syndicates)
- Communicate & Convey Risk management in the Workplace
- Introduction & site consultation of Risk Management
- Risk Management Consolidation
- Risk Management Facilitation - methods and delivery of risk management communication
- Scoping for Risk Assessment
- Planning & Facilitating the scope of Risk Management
- Scoping Consolidation
- Practical Application - Hazard Risk of Risk Management
- Facilitate Risk Management Process
- Summary & Review
This program has no formal pre-requisites.
Assessment is conducted by Risk Response + Rescue using evidence of skills and knowledge obtained throughout the program.
MAX COURSE SIZE
Each participant will receive a learner resource kit.
Click Here for more information on RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control