Emergency Service Officers
Emergency Service Officers (ESO)
Emergency Service Officers (ESO) provide first response in an emergency situation where medical treatment, firefighting or technical rescue including confined space, vertical or vehicle road accident rescue is required in support of overall integrated site emergency response and emergency management plan. This service is available for the mining and energy sectors, government, infrastructure and major construction projects.
- Provide medical care support to minor or life threatening incidents on-site
- Respond to initial fire, chemical or HAZMAT incidents
- Initiate confined space,vertical and road accident rescue
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing
- Carryout mental health and well-being assessments
- Communicate and report to OH&S team and Site Safety Manager
- Provide training and skills maintenance to emergency response teams
- Review emergency response procedures
- Maintenance and testing of medical and rescue equipment.
- 10440NAT Onsite drug & alcohol testing
- Certificate IV (Ambulance) or Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Certificate III Emergency Response & Rescue
- Provide Pain Management
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Vertical Rescue
- Accident & Heavy Plant Rescue
- Confined Space Rescue
- Respond to Fire
- Security Guarding License
This service is scalable and provided on either ad-hoc or fixed term contract basis. Risk Response + Rescue ensures the correct level of support & resources to deliver the best candidates, fit for purpose , who are current, knowledgeable and experienced in medical, fire and emergency response.