Ferno Industripod Tripod
The IndustriPOD® is a rugged and versatile tripod with built in safety factors that exceeds internationally recognised rescue systems and standards.
Its simplistic but unique design makes it ideal for heavy duty confined space requirement where guaranteed performance is mandatory.
The IndustriPOD’s® design allows for a 550 kg load (tested to 5500 kg) off the centre eyebolt and 360 kg loads (tested to 3600 kg) off the side plate attachment points making it one of the strongest tripods on the market.
The IndustriPOD® has top stabilisation anchoring points that assist in the stabilisation of the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems.
The IndustriPOD® is compatible with many of the Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs with quick action lock leg pins.
- One peice fabricated steel head.
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern.
- Adjustable foot tether strap.
- One swivel eyebolt.
- Three karabiner attachment points.
- Three tie off points for rigging or stabilisation.
- Clearance (ground to eyebolt): 2275 mm
- Overall height: 2465 mm extended, 1650 mm collapsed
- Inside diameter of feet: 2185 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.