The IndustriPOD® is a rugged and versatile tripod with built in safety factors that exceeds internationally recognized rescue systems and standards.
Its simplistic but unique design makes it ideal for heavy duty confined space requirement where guaranteed performance is mandatory.
The IndustriPOD’s® design allows for a 550 kg load (tested to 5500 kg) off the center eyebolt and 360 kg loads (tested to 3600 kg) off the side plate attachment points making it one of the strongest tripods on the market.
The IndustriPOD® has top stabilization anchoring points that assist in the stabilization of the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems.
The IndustriPOD® is compatible with many of the Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs with quick action lock leg pins.
- One peice fabricated steel head.
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern.
- Adjustable foot tether strap.
- One swivel eyebolt.
- Three karabiner attachment points.
- Three tie off points for rigging or stabilization.
- Clearance (ground to eyebolt): 2275 mm
- Overall height: 2465 mm extended, 1650 mm collapsed
- Inside diameter of feet: 2185 mm
- Weight: 23 kg