The MILAN 2.0 POWER is a special version of the MILAN 2.0 HUB, that additionally can be powered electrically.
• Off grid thanks to lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
• Max. rappelling weight 250 kg
• Distances to 60 m at 100 kg with 1 battery charge
• Changing batteries on the hanging rope is easily possible
• If there is a device fault or low battery charge, emergency operation is ensured through the hand wheel. Note: The MILAN 2.0 POWER may only be used with the devices that are also provided by SKYLOTEC! The modified, rechargeable battery device, specially developed for MILAN 2.0 Power can be easily and quickly adapted and enables faster rappelling up of an accident victim over longer distances or rappelling yourself up.
Please note: The MILAN Rescue device offers a wide field of applications for different rescue situations. In order to control the rescue techniques, the user has to be instructed by a SKYLOTEC-qualified and specially trained person who is acquainted with the device.
Sign up for discounts, exclusive offers & RR+R monthly draw.