Sequoia SRT 1
Tree care seat harness for single rope ascent techniques.
The SEQUOIA SRT is a tree care seat harness for ascents on a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point and a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps. The SEQUOIA SRT is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and slot for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Harness designed for ascents on a single rope:
- ventral attachment point and rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use:
- seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
- Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.