Petzl VERTEX® Vent Helmet
The VERTEX VENT is a ventilated helmet that is very comfortable to wear because of its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which are designed to securely fit the helmet on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it an excellent choice for carrying out both work at height and on the ground rescue work. It features ventilation holes with sliding shutters that promote airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is a completely modular helmet that can be configured for different needs and applications.
- High-quality protection for work at height or on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through outer shell deformation
- Strong chinstrap (greater than 50 daN) lowers the chance of losing the helmet during a fall.
Very comfortable to wear:
- Six-point textile suspension fits the shape of the head perfectly
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and maintains the helmet's centre of gravity to keep it centred on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters give you the ability to control the airflow while wearing the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam.
There are many accessories that can be used with the helmet to make it fit your needs.
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front & back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (positioning clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 490g
- Material(s): Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, UKCA, EAC