CONFINED SPACE RESCUE
This program provides the knowledge and skills for conducting a confined space rescue.
It builds on previous confined space and rescue training and experience to enable responders to perform the necessary tasks associated with rescue operations.
- 4 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- PUASAR025 Undertake confined space rescue
- PUAFIR306 Identify, detect and monitor hazardous materials at an incident
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- PUAFIR207 Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- PUAFIR210 Prevent injury