Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Risk Response and Rescue Pty Limited (RTO #90774) is an approved provider under NSW Government Smart & Skilled Funding.
This training is subsidised by the NSW government, and we have the opportunity to apply for funding for Nationally Accredited short courses as well as partially subsidised full qualifications.
Smart & Skilled focuses on training to help people develop the skills they need to obtain employment, undertake entry level qualifications, up-skill in a specific area and/or transition into a new job role.
RR+R are approved to provide the below full qualifications under the NSW Smart & Skilled Funding in various regions throughout NSW, :
- HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
- PUA20713 and PUA20719 Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting Operations)
- PUA20613 and PUA20619 Certificate II in Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations)
- PUA30613 and PUA30619 Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations)
- RII20415 Certificate II in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- RII30315 Certificate III in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies
- ACM30317 Certificate III in Captive Animals
- AVI30216 Certificate III in Aviation (Rescue Crewman)
- MEM20305 Certificate II in Boating Services
In addition to the above qualifications, RR+R are able to apply for individual units of competency on behalf of our clients. Having training partially or fully subsidised by the NSW Government gives our clients the opportunity to reduce their training budgets whilst up-skilling their workforce.
For more information about the Smart and Skilled program, eligibility and courses available see www.smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au. Participant handbook also available on the homepage.