CMC Rescue MPD 11mm
The MPD is a multi-purpose device that performs all functions for main lines, belay/safety lines, tag lines and hoisting lines and be used to tension high and guiding lines.
Training and rigging is simplified and rescue system changeover becomes faster and safer by eliminating switch out and replacement of hardware.
- Variable-friction descent control device for rescue systems and rappels
- High efficiency pulley with an integral rope-locking mechanism for a haul system
- Allows the main line and belay line rigging to be mirror images
- Functions as lowering brake and as ratcheting pulley for raising
- Rescue belay device meets BCCTR Rescue Belay Competency Criteria
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983, General Use Pulley - Auxiliary - Descent Control
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.