Petzl Grillon Adjustable Lanyard 2M
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Can be used in two ways:
- in double mode on the side attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam)
- in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and allows smooth rope glide.
The protection can be removed when the lanyard is used in single mode, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m