Jag Traxion Pulley
- Designed for use with the JAG double pulley to make a 4:1 haul system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Weight: 145 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 × 1,5 kN × 2 = 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 × 4 kN × 2 = 16 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.