Lukas SP 777 E2
We have achieved one of our most ambitious objectives with the new high-performance, battery-powered SP777E2 spreader: Building battery-powered rescue tools that are not only lighter than their hose bound predecessors, but can also cover almost all application scenarios. We can therefore say without exaggeration: When it comes to the balance between spreading force, spreading distance and weight, the SP777E2 is unrivalled – throughout the world!
- rescue operations without power units and hoses
- spreading, peeling and pulling without changing tips
- extremely short opening and closing times for rapid and safe rescue
- sensationally light at 24.6 kg (with battery)
- biting performance thanks to innovative “Shark Tooth“ tips
- intuitive handling even under severe time pressure
Call Risk Response and Rescue today for best prices on all electro-hydraulic rescue devices including the Lucas Combi Tool.