Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley
High efficiency, ultra-compact progress capture pulley
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-compact, extremely light progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load - pulley: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2,5 kN
- Weight: 85 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.