Mini Prusik Pulley
This High efficiency, lightweight Prusik pulley by Petzl is very compact offering a lightweight solution for setting up progress capture systems.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Compact and lightweight
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Weight: 80 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.