CHAINSAW PROGRAM - FELLING (BASIC-INTERMEDIATE)
Part 2 of this this program provides the knowledge and skills required to assess, plan and safely carry out manual tree-felling operations using a chainsaw.
The aim of this program is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to assess, plan and safely fell trees to an intermediate level using a chainsaw.
- 1 Day
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The program is aligned to meet the following Nationally Recognised units of competency:
- FWPCOT2236 Fell trees manually (basic)
- FWPFGM3212 Fall trees manually (intermediate)
- Theory of felling
- Basic tree felling
- Intermediate tree felling
Trim, Cross Cut and Rip
FWPCOR2205 Follow WHS policies and procedures
FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees
A Statement of Attainment listing individual units of competency will be issued to participants upon successful completion.
MAX COURSE SIZE
- Relevant Workplace Health & Safety Regulations
- Enterprise specific legislation, stand- ards and codes
Each participant will receive a learner resource kit.