Work in Confined Spaces - Reassessment
This training program is aimed at participants who have previously attained competency to enter and work in a confined space. It maintains students knowledge and skills in WH&S legislative requirements and procedures to ensure the health and safety of persons required to work in confined spaces.
- Legislation, terminology and definitions
- Protective equipment (including breathing apparatus)
- Atmospheric hazards and monitoring
- Working safely with hazardous substances and chemicals
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and implementation of control measures
- Safe entry, access and vertical mobility
- Emergency response and considerations for rescue and recovery
- 1 day face to face
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
The program is aligned to meet the following units of competency:
MSMSS00014 Confined Space Work Team Skill Set:
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER202 Observe permit work
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space
Plus the following additional units:
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS205 Control minor incidents
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by RISK RESPONSE AND RESCUE (RTO 90774)
- $315 pp for public courses BOOK NOW
- For group bookings use our GET A QUOTE button.
MAX COURSE SIZE:
- 10 participants
Participants must hold a recognised Statement of Attainment or qualification listing the relevant units or their equivalent. Participants are required to provide evidence of prior certification in Confined Space and will only be re-assessed in applicable units of competency that they had been previously assessed in.
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear
All course materials and handouts provided.
Assessment is conducted by Risk Response + Rescue using evidence of skills and knowledge obtained throughout the program.
For more information about Confined Space Training CLICK HERE or READ MORE on the dangers of confined space.